Important Information on How to Buy School Uniform
Blazers and ties are available from our uniform stockist Scallywagz. Competitively priced, the blazers are £29.99 (sizes up to 33") and £35.99 (sizes 34" plus) these prices are inclusive of VAT. Ties are priced at £5.50 including VAT.
Scallywagz is committed to stocking our uniform and PE kit all year round. Their shop is located at 63 High Street, Daventry, NN11 4BQ and offers a fitting room for your convenience. We recommend visiting the shop for accurate sizing however items can also be purchased online at www.scallywagz.co.uk or by telephone 01327 700069 if you don’t have internet access. Shop opening hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm (Closed Wednesday). Saturday 9:30am - 4:30pm. Free parking. Scallywagz would like you to visit them with your child by 15th July to order uniform for the Autumn Term. They only take a 10% deposit and ask that the uniform is collected by 15th August. They will exchange sizes if your child grows in the meantime.
Trutex Direct also stocks our blazers, as well as trousers, skirts, shirts, jumpers and cardigans that are the right style for our uniform. To purchase from Trutex Direct register at www.trutexdirect.com. When prompted enter our LEA code LEA00521SC. Delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50, free for orders over £50. Trutex normally deliver orders within 7 working days. However, we recommend early ordering in June/July to ensure that items arrive in advance of the Autumn Term.
This can be purchased from Scallywagz 63 High Street, Daventry, NN11 4BQ Telephone: 01327 700069 Website:www.scallywagz.co.uk
Essential items to be purchased through Scallywagz
- AKOA Vortex polo or the Vortex crew neck
- Vortex reversible top long sleeves or the long sleeve quarter zip sweatshirt
Essential items that can be purchased through other retailers
- Plain Navy football socks
- Plain Navy Shorts
- shin pads (compulsory for football and hockey)
- gum shield (compulsory for football, rugby and hockey) – these can be purchased from PE
- non-marking trainers
- football boots (recommended for football, rugby and activities on the field in the winter).
The following items are not essential
- Plain Navy multisport skort instead of shorts
- Plain Navy Pro track pant
- Plain Navy/Black Girls leggings