Weather Update

Our site team are working very hard on clearing the site again today, to make it safe for use. However, we will not know if it is safe until tomorrow morning, due to the forecast freezing conditions.
The bus company have also told us that they will make an assessment of the country roads in the morning.
Therefore, unfortunately, a decision is unlikely to be made as to whether the school will be open or not until early tomorrow morning.
As always student and staff safety is our priority.
In the meantime staff have put work on the VLE for students to complete today.
Regards
Mrs Swales

logos